Working out in the morning can be a great way to jumpstart your day and improve your overall health. Here are some best exercises that you can do in the morning to get your blood flowing and your body moving:
- Jumping jacks: Jumping jacks are a great way to get your heart rate up and warm up your body. Start with your feet together and your hands at your sides. Jump up and spread your legs apart while bringing your arms overhead. Jump back to the starting position and repeat.
- Burpees: Burpees are a compound exercise that works your entire body. Start in a standing position. Squat down and place your hands on the ground in front of you. Kick your legs back so that you are in a plank position. Do a push-up, then jump your feet back up to your hands. Stand up and jump up into the air.
- Push-ups: Push-ups are a great way to work your chest, shoulders, and triceps. Start in a plank position with your hands shoulder-width apart and your body in a straight line from your head to your heels. Lower your body until your chest touches the ground, then push yourself back up to the starting position.
- Squats: Squats are a great way to work your legs and glutes. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing forward. Lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the ground, then stand back up to the starting position.
- Plank: The plank is a great way to work your core. Start in a push-up position with your forearms on the ground and your body in a straight line from your head to your heels. Hold this position for as long as you can.
- Bicycle crunches: Bicycle crunches are a great way to work your abs. Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground. Place your hands behind your head and curl your upper body up towards your knees, bringing your right elbow towards your left knee and vice versa.
Working out in the morning can be a great way to improve your mood, energy levels, and overall health. So give it a try and see how you feel!